Thursday 13 February 2014

Evernight Blog

Hi everyone

An extra blog post from me this week. Pop over to Evernight Publishing's blog as I have a post there about 'The Last Werewolf' that I co-wrote with Susan Laine. This is part of a series of posts entitled 'Love around the world' where authors are talking about their lives/experiences in other parts of the world.

In TLW it starts off in Yorkshire and goes off to Finland (Hell's Lake national park) and in the sequel Susan and I are plotting at the moment they come back to England to the Yorkshire Moors.

My post talks about both country's national parks and my experiences in Finland when I visited Susan in 2012 including flying squirrels and reindeer and there is a pic of me in Finland!




 http://evernightpublishing.blogspot.com/2014/02/love-around-world-with-jennifer-denys.html

Jen

2 comments: