Wednesday 12 October 2016

BDSM equipment

Following on from my post on Monday and in preparation for visiting a BDSM dungeon this weekend here are my preferences with BDSM equipment:

Flogging – love it, prefer a soft flogger, particularly as the tails can be used for sensual play as well as hard play

Spanking/paddling – not my favourite – unless the person spanking then uses their hands for something else! You often find paddles with a furry side and these can be used for sensual play – a nice counterpoint to the hard side.

Whipping/cropping – even less favourite. Don’t enjoy the sting.

Restraints – always thought I would freak out but when I did try it, I loved it – as long as my hands are not tied behind my back. However, you need to have complete trust in your partner. Have to be sitting as I have knee issues so can’t stand for long.

Blindfolds – as above!

Wax play – haven’t tried it – YET!

Ice play – not as stimulating as I expected.


Watch this space – will tell you if my reactions are the same after Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment