Monday 1 May 2017

Birthday week!

BIRTHDAY WEEK!



It’s my birthday tomorrow and I am on leave this week. I have lots of fun things planned including my annual spa/sauna day to Center Parcs with my friend, Liz. This year was extra exciting as they have just reopened their newly refurbished facilities – so new facilities and even more saunas/steam rooms/pools/tubs etc to enjoy.  (This is the new hot springs garden - but, unfortunately, the hot tubs were the one part of the refurbishment which wasn't working! Still, it looks good!)










Inside, one of my favourite areas was the fireside relax. Very cosy.

The one new area that was very comfortable (the Scandinavian Snug) ---- until I discovered they had real animal furs decorating the ceiling. I shall be avoiding that room in future.





Other plans include: 

a writing day for some fellow writer friends at my house.

A visit to Skipton Castle which I’ve never been to, stopping off at a friend’s house for afternoon tea on the way back.

A coach trip around the Yorkshire Dales stopping off at Fountains Abbey.

Plus other plans to visit abbeys and castles of Yorkshire I have never been to.

(I’ll be going back to work for a rest the following week).

Watch this space for more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment